Monday & Wednesday
3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturday – 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
312 S. Paseo de Onate
Española, New Mexico 87532
Española Community Market is a cooperatively owned food market in the heart of downtown Main Street. We are open to the general public, and feature locally grown organic and pesticide-free produce, dairy products, bulk grains and nuts, baked goods and much more. Come and visit us! Do something good for the Valley and your health. Shop local and shop healthy!
- We have sweets for your sweetheart; Chocolove Bars, Chocolate Maven baked goods and more. Come by and check them out!
- Come help out at the Co-op! We are looking for volunteers for Mondays and Wednesdays anytime from 3:00 – 7:00 pm and Saturdays anytime from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. Call or text Satguru Khalsa at 505-901-6044 to sign up.
Become a member for as little as $25 a year! You can now sign up online or come in to the store and fill out your membership form today!
- Local Vendors If you would like to sell your food or health items at the Market please stop by to fill out a Vendor’s form.
- Have a product request? Please come in and let us know or email us with your suggestions. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase bulk items with us through our CDC distributor with just a 15% surcharge.