Why everyone should become a member!
Core member benefits are available to all active members of the ECM cooperative.
- 10% percent off total purchase once each month. Member can decide to which purchase to apply the discount.
- Qualify to volunteer and earn an additional 15% discount.
- Qualify for member-only price specials at other local food cooperatives such as La Montanita, Los Alamos, and Dixon.
- Qualify to pre-order bulk products at cost plus a 15% handling fee.
- Qualify for membership in the Espanola Presbyterian Hospital gym for a nominal fee of $30.00 per month.
- One “buddy” card will be issued to each primary member, which can be used by family members.
- The primary member has the right to vote in ECM cooperative elections and proposals.
- ECM is currently working to make connections with Espanola Valley businesses and organizations to strengthen the community as well as provide additional benefits and incentives to ECM member/owners.
- ECM members have an opportunity to buy local products that support growers and producers in our community.
- ECM members have the opportunity to buy healthy and nutritional foods in Espanola.