If you would like to become a member you can pay below or just come into the store and fill out a membership form. You may select from the following memberships:
- Student or EBT Membership ($10/yr.): Full-time student or EBT member, individual membership only
- Household Membership ($25/yr.): All the members of your household share one membership.
- Lifetime Membership ($250): Never pay membership fees again!
ECM Cooperative Member Benefits—Why everyone should become a member!
Core member benefits are available to all active members of the ECM cooperative.
• 10% percent off total purchase once each month. Member can decide to which purchase to apply the discount.
• Qualify to earn an additional 15% discount by volunteering for 4 hours.
• Qualify for member only price specials at other local food cooperatives such as La Montanita, Los Alamos, and Dixon.
• Qualify to pre-order bulk products at cost plus a 15% handling fee.
• Qualify for membership in the Espanola Presbyterian Hospital gym for a nominal fee of $30.00 per month. See Policy here>
• One “buddy” card will be issued to each primary member, which can be used by family members.
• The primary member has the right to vote in ECM cooperative elections and proposals.
• ECM is currently working to make connections with Espanola Valley businesses and organizations to strengthen the community as well as provide additional benefits and incentives to ECM member/owners.
• ECM members have an opportunity to buy local products that support growers and producers in our community.
• ECM members have the opportunity to buy healthy and nutritional foods in Espanola.
Our Volunteer Coordinator is Satguru Khalsa, and she can help you find a way to volunteer at the Co-op that works into your schedule. You can call or text her at 505-901-6044. Read about many of the ways you can help out at the co-op here >