Tuesday - Saturday
9:00am - 6:00pm
Closed Sunday & Monday
312 S. Paseo de Onate
EspaĂ±ola, New Mexico 87532
EspaĂ±ola Community Market is a cooperatively owned food market in the heart of downtown Main Street. We are open to the general public, and feature locally grown organic and pesticide-free produce, dairy products, bulk grains and nuts, baked goods and much more. Shop local and shop healthy!
Fall/Winter Hours at the Store - 10:30am - 5:30pm
We are revising our hours for the Fall/Winter season. Our hours will be Tuesday-Saturday, 10:30am-5:30pm.
Become a Board Member!
We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers who would like to become a Board Member for the co-op. Contact us at [email protected] if you are interested.
Senior Discount Days on Wednesdays
We are giving seniors a 10% discount on Wednesdays! If you are 62 yrs. or older you can benefit by shopping with us every Wednesday.
- Our Snap Up program has begun again! Thanks to a grant awarded from the New Mexico Community Foundation we will be giving a 50% return on purchases to qualifying SNAP customers.
- We are on Instragram! Follow us to see whatâ€™s new at the store and recipes that will be posted. #espanolacm
- Come help out at the Co-op! We are looking for volunteers for Tuesdays through Saturdays. Call or text Satguru Khalsa at 505-901-6044 to sign up.
Become a member for as little as $25 a year! You can now sign up online or come in to the store and fill out your membership form today!
- Local Vendors If you would like to sell your food or health items at the Market please stop by to fill out a Vendorâ€™s form.
- Have a product request? Please come in and let us know or email us with your suggestions. [email protected]
- Purchase bulk items with us through our CDC distributor with just a 15% surcharge.