The wellness center is not open to the public. It is open to hospital outpatients, ECM Members, hospital staff, and a few other organizations.
Payments are $90 for the first 3 months AND 3-month payments afterwards, as well. You are not allowed to pay month-to-month after the initial 3 months. Dennis does not have the resources to keep track of monthly payments at this time.
How To Join:
- Pick up a Presbyterian Gym Membership package at the Co-op and fill it out.
- Call Dennis Gonzales at Presbyterian to make an appointment to register : 505-367-0485 (his direct number)
- Let Mr. Gonzales know you are an ECM member and present your membership card & registration package.
- It takes about 5 days to process the paperwork and get your pass
7 Days a week, 6 am to 9 pm
Rehabilitation Department, First Floor, 2nd entrance on the left when you walk in the main entrance.
What you should know about the gym:
● Each person in a household who would like to use the facilities must purchase their OWN membership
● During clinic hours, 8 am to 5 pm, patients have priority use of equipment
● Before and after clinic hours and on weekends there is no staff present
● The Therapy Pool is for patients ONLY
● The pool is 75 feet, about half Olympic length and heated to 86 degrees
● There are mens and womens locker rooms
● Lockers are free for day use and $7/mo if you wish you rent one
● Bring your own lock if you wish to use one
● Gym towels are provided
● If you swim or wish to shower, please bring your own bath towel
● The showers only have body soap