- 1 cup bulgur wheat
- 1 1/2 cup water boiling
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice fresh squeezed juice
- 2 cup curly parsley fresh, finely chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp mint leaves fresh, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- In a glass bowl place lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, tomatoes, onion, mint and feta. Mix well, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In another glass bowl, place the bulgur wheat. Add the boiling water. Cover and let it stand at room temperature for 45 minutes. Refrigerate for one hour.
- When bulgur is cold, remove from fridge and add the vegetable mixture and mix well.
- Serve cold